Sunday, October 27, 2013

Update

So ... I've been lacking in the writing department a lot. I apologize. I feel like we've been in a whirl wind, time has been FLYING.

Now, what's been going on? Well, work for one. We tried to get some overtime in, so we have a little extra money while I'm on maternity leave (and not getting paid). I'm hoping while I'm out, we will figure out a way where I can say home FOREVER! Or at least only work part time. We are working on it, I'm hoping God will give us some ideas. He's been helping us out a lot lately, so *fingers crossed*.

What else has happened? BIG News! We have a potential match! We are waiting to find out more, and obviously for that reason, can't say anything. Actually we can't until the child is legally ours, which works because we were planning on keeping it a secret anyway, because it's more fun to watch people guess.

Our dossier is in Serbia, being translated ... YAY! And we are hoping to hear this week when we will do our fingerprints so we can get that pesky USCIS approval out of the way.

We are SO close! It sounds like we should be home well before Christmas. We can't wait. We are so, so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment