Saturday, August 24, 2013

God does answer!

So, for a little while, especially last night, I was thinking to myself, I wish I knew someone who  would be willing to donate a portion of their earnings from their sales. (From something like Pampered Chef or Sentsy or any of those home based businesses) I see it all the time for other families adopting. I wanted to ask, because we all know someone who has a home business, but having been that person in the past, I didn't feel right asking, I just wanted someone to be moved to do it on their own.

So, I wake up this morning, check on our auctions that we are having. Spend some time with my mom and my youngest niece and nephew. As we are walking to JC Penney I get a notification on my phone for the auction page. I stop and open it and here, a wonderful young woman has invited us to be a part of her mission. She has an Etsy store and is giving 50% of the sale price to families who are adopting! For those of you who doubt, God really does answer, and He really does open doors. I never specifically prayed for this to happen. So yes, God answers our prayers, even when we don't know we asked for something!

If you want to help us out, when you order please put our blog name in the message area during check out. If you are an adoptive family in need of another form of fundraising, check out the page and send her a message.

Here is her Etsy store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GINGERONAMISSION

and here is the Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/Gingeronamission1206


No comments:

Post a Comment