Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Exciting!

Today is an exciting day! Our puzzle fundraiser is slowly taking off, and we got an e-mail from our social worker! She is ready to start our home visit, we however are not.

We have a little bit of sorting left to do, and we want to get rid of the garage sale stuff. I figure we can be ready in about 3 weeks. There is also the fact that we are currently $600 shy of what we need to start this step. When my next paycheck comes we will only be $200 short, so that's my fundraising goal for the next few weeks. $200 is a nice small number and I know we can find it!

At this point in the process we are trying to avoid credit cards and loans, I know it will come to that eventually, but for now we want to have the money we need upfront.

I'm actually just so excited. So far everything is going so well right now.

Thank you God for making this easy this time, it really just must be the right time now. I just can't wait to bring our little one home!

No comments:

Post a Comment