Sunday, September 1, 2013

31!

Well, even more good things have happened in the wake of our sadness over Grandma. A wonderful woman by the name of Jessica is a consultant for 31. I never really knew much about 31, but she has offered to give us 20% of the sales from our upcoming party to go toward our adoption!

It just makes my heart sing to know so many people are coming together to help us bring our little one home! Even more so that it's complete strangers. God must really want us to adopt from Serbia. There have been hardly any bumps in the road so far. (Not that I want to jinx myself!)

Anyway back to the party. We are having the party on Sept. 15th. I'm still trying to decide where we are having it, but for those who want to order online, or live far away, click here: 31 Adoption Event

A BIG BIG thank you to Jessica, may God bless you for your very kind gift to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment