Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Home Visit on Monday.

So, like all parents going through adoption, we are having our home visit done. It's going to be done on Monday. So, like my normal self what am I doing to prepare? Procrastinating and then stressing out ... because I'm procrastinating.

It's so dumb, but I just can't bring myself to sort out the last of the things that need to be sorted. One room, the computer room. Should be an easy 1/2 hour job and I just don't want to do it. Not to mention, I have a garage sale to put together. I had some dear friends that drop off about a truck load full of stuff, yep it's still not priced, not unboxed, or sorted. Who's getting up at 5:30 am to do it? This girl right here.

I'm trying not to think about the home visit. I know it will go just fine, but it still makes me nervous, even though I know it shouldn't. I just want it to be over, so I can say, "see that wasn't so bad was it?" I feel like that is a big hurdle for us, and I feel like if we could just get through that part of it, the rest will go by fast. I could be wrong I guess.

Well, I suppose I should get off the computer and try to get a good nights sleep, so... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment